Thursday, June 24, 2010

A gift for you....

hey everyone.
dropped off the wire for a moment
in order to pack my house. clean my house.
lose my voice. sing two concerts. get my voice back
and move to Boise Idaho. I really like it here.
of course I miss my sweet Seattle, but I came to Boise
without any expectation. I find myself loving my neighborhood
which feels very Seattle-esque. I love feeling the sun everyday.
And got to see Jakob Dylan at a cool venue called The Knitting Factory a few days ago.
all and all...not bad.

It is getting close to Recording time with the oh-so-talented Scott Wiley. Scott has been the producer for my last two albums. I trust him. I love the music he has worked on (Bonnie Raitt, Ray LaMontagne, Paul Jacbosen, Atherton...). I already feel really good about this record, and I think it will turn out well.

Here is a little preview gift for you. Thanks for stopping by.

This is a new song called "Elisha"
enjoy.
xo
s

6 comments:

  1. beautiful. as always, sarah. miss you. your songs always feel like "home" to me.
    (p.s. the first friend i made here in north carolina at school, at orientation, is named sarah...can you believe that?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this song. It hits the soul. Love you Sarah. And I miss you.

    ReplyDelete