Wednesday, July 6, 2011

musical family

I am often asked if I grew up in a musical family.

I found this photo yesterday in an old banana box
full of photos that belonged to my grandma.

I think it you have your answer.

I am in the case. Kate is the big sis by the piano.
I want that piano again.

xo
s

ps: Did you grow up in a musical family? If so, what was it like? Early piano lessons? Did your mom make you learn a harmony part for a christmas song? Did you have a family band, please tell me you had a family band! Were you encouraged to write songs? Fill me in.

1 comment:

  1. We were a hard core classical piano family. It was great to have something we all shared and worked hard at together, but I wish we had branched out and learned more instruments and styles. I guess there's always NOW. If not now, then my next life when I become a break dancer.

    ReplyDelete