Monday, July 12, 2010

The Day

TODAY



i start recording my fourth album.



I am excited, full of joy to play these songs



with dear friends and see them come to life.



I am hoping that what my heart is feeling



will translate over chords and microphones



so that when you hear these songs you will



feel something.





Then last night I saw that Brandi Carlile was



playing at Red Butte Gardens. I had to go.



She is such a great performer. AMAZING voice.



Great band- i mean, the twins!



And one thing that makes her stand out even more



is that she is a joyful performer and she is so complimentary



to her audience. She makes you feel good and important.



A lovely inspiration to start my week.



wish me luck.



xo

s

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I can feel the excitement just from the page, I am sure it will saturate the music!

    ReplyDelete