Sunday, July 18, 2010

what i'm doing tonight


this is my view tonight
as I listen through the new songs.

I'm listening closely tonight.
not just for missed notes before
we mix the album...

I am listening closely to my heart.
it is beating along with every song
whispering that 'we did it.'
this is going to be such a great album.
I know that it goes over better if someone
else raves on the album.

but tonight my heart will tell you that
we did good.
really, it is so beautiful. I can't wait
to share it with you.
there is something that happens inside
you when you are fulfilling a dream.
seems your chest and mind open up
and everything in the world feels
right.

xo
s

4 comments:

  1. I like the hipstomatic print! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. can't wait to hear it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Sarah, my name is jana chambers. i know you from Utah State.. i am good friends with Audrey and Fred Philpot and have been to many of your concerts.. which by the way are always so wonderful. I had a little favor.. i am wanting to get in touch with Rachel Gianni, now Abbot, but have no idea what her e-mail is, i don't face book, but i do have a blog. Anyway, i just wondered if you happen to know her e-mail, phone number or any other way i could get in touch with her. Thank you so so much and again i love your music. my e-mail is chambers.jana@yahoo.com if you don't mind e-mailing me if you have any of the above info. Thanks a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, about fulfilling a dream. Now if only my book would sell . . .. Someday. Love your music. I'm a new fan. Love your hair. Mine's a little shorter and orange (naturally). I'm a little vain about the color. But, your color is pretty fantastic too. Thanks for the new cd. Don't worry about raving about it yourself--there are plenty of us raving about it also.

    ReplyDelete