Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Photo Shoot for New Album!

The album cover is a tricky topic. It can really make or break an album for me.
Here are a few examples of how this process can go horribly wrong:



In order to not be Sarah Goodbody and expose you to cajun music, I called on the oh-so-talented photographer/designer Ryan Tanner to take my photos for this album. You can check out his other work here.

I can't spoil the surprise of my Album Cover just yet...but here are a few pictures from our photo shoot. (We all know this post is for my mom but I hope you enjoy it too )




xo
s

5 comments:

  1. beautiful. love the new blog changes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're beautiful. congrats on the new album. i will order one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post really made me smile. You are of course the loveliest. Will you be coming through SF when you tour for the album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! like i'm surprised. can't wait to see the cover-worthy photo...because i would be oh so happy with any of these!!!

    ReplyDelete